‘Cath’s sincerity, humour and peacefulness, coupled with her wisdom and openness, was an invaluable presence at our birth. She clearly loves her work.’ – Nina & Guy
Be held, supported, nourished, heard. Ask questions! A compassionate mentor to walk alongside you.
Cath provides a professional doula service which involves continuous emotional, physical and informational support during your pregnancy, birth and the early weeks of parenting. She couples the ancient feminine art of birth support with practical contemporary knowledge, to assist you to birth in your own unique way.
Birth Support Package $1050
Your investment includes:
- a free interview to discuss your hopes, fears and expectations
- two prenatal sessions
- 24 hour ‘on call’ availability from 37 weeks until your baby is born
- unlimited labour and birth support (I stay with you until you and your newborn are settled, usually 1-2 hours after the birth)
- two postnatal sessions, usually within a few days of the birth and then within one month
- phone and email support
- access to my extensive library of pregnancy, birth and parenting books and DVDs
Birth Support & Preparation Package $1250
- Birth Support Package plus up to 12 hours of comprehensive birth preparation classes
‘Cath was understanding and not at all judgemental of our choices. She was happy to explore our options with us and embraced our decisions. I can’t thank her enough for her unconditional support.’ – Emilie & Ryan